Friday, June 24, 2011

another one bites the dust!

I PASSED THE SECOND HESI! Praise the Lord :) I'm so happy!

But then my teacher told me the last HESI which was supposed to be Monday morning would still be Monday morning...ONLINE. So we could do it at home. Meaning...I COULD HAVE GONE TO RESOLVED x_x omg..so sad...everyone is heading over there right now having fun and fellowshipping. ayyyyy so jealous. lol but then again, these last few weeks have been SO hard because I didn't even know if I would pass either of the HESI's. It's by God's grace I passed the first two. my goodness. I guess this weekend will consist of a lot of rest, cleaning my room, catching up on my reading (Bible and other books), and Kev and I are gonna be visiting the church we'll be getting married at on Sunday along with the reception site. It's gonna be a pretty chill next upcoming week. I'm so stoked! GOODBYE TERM 3! Time for my last term at American Career College. Praise the Lord it's almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment