Thursday, October 20, 2011

wedding of my dreams...

man, i dunno what's going on with me, but recently i've had a LOT of weird dreams. for example:

dream #1: happened a few months ago, but i was at a speedzone place where kids like to go, but i was preparing to get married in this horrendous tie-dye, medieval style dress, getting prepared with some blonde woman and it was just falling apart from behind me as i walked down the aisle! while i was walking, there were kids sliding down big slides next to me ...

dream #2: happened two nights ago, but it was the night before my wedding and i was freaking out because i didn't have a wedding dress and all the stores were closed.

dream #3: happened today during a nap, it was the day of my wedding in a big beautiful catholic church, and i had this tiara and big poofy white dress (ick!) and my dad showed up during the last second to walk me down the aisle with a green barong (???) but then kevin's uncle, who is the pastor marrying us, told me i couldn't walk down the aisle normally. i had to enter through this side door, follow all these spiral patterns on the floor, and kevin was nowhere to be found! i kept looking to the front and he wasn't there! finally we realized he was just sitting in the front aisle chillin', and then they made us sit in this weird place in the center, and kevin just cracked jokes the entire time..... but no one was laughing at his jokes.....

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA POOR KEV. so random! I'm guessing that this is just my weird manifestations of stress before the wedding.

Speaking of which, PRAISE GOD because we have a venue for the reception! Here are the websites for the church and restaurant : http://fbcelsegundo.wordpress.com/

Our wedding will take place March 3, 2012 at First Baptist Church of El Segundo, followed by a reception at The Reef Restaurant in Long Beach, CA. I'm so excited to be Leigh Ann Gausselin :) no more of this Hernandez ish! lol

Random fact: My dad isn't even a Hernandez anymore. His parents divorced when he was little, and he was really angry with his dad for never being there for him, so he changed his last name legally in his 30's to his mom's maiden name: Villasana. i got so mad at him bc he was too lazy to change the paperwork for me! i was like WHY AM I A HERNANDEZ? my dad and mom aren't even hernandez's! i was THISclose to changing it in high school, but it cost too much and the paperwork was annoying. kevin still remembers me telling him about it when we were younger and he was sad about it because i was the special "leigh ann hernandez" of his life haha

No comments:

Post a Comment